Last night I was bored and discovered http://www.omegle.com and decided to see what kinds of fun I could have with random strangers. The first five or ten people were boring and uneventful, but there was one guy in particular who kept going with my nonsense. I decided to see how long I could keep him going and this is the result:
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: hi
You: hello stranger
Stranger: ya
Stranger: from
You: what if we weren't actually strangers
You: and we like somehow randomly knew each other in real life
You: wouldn't that be fucked up?
Stranger: its strange to 2 meet each other
Stranger: ya
You: well its a good thing that isn't the case
You: you might be a serial killer or something
You: how do I know?
Stranger: i m an engineer
You: what sort of things do you engineer?
You: murders?
Stranger: no dear i m IT engg
You: ohhh
Stranger: what @ u?
You: well thats good
You: I'm unemployed
Stranger: from?
You: well I pretty much just don't work. It's not that i can't work or something. I'm just lazy and choose not to work. I just bum money off of other, hard-working people.
You: it's a lucrative trade
Stranger: ya
Stranger: i m search job
You: that sucks
You: jobs are for poor people
Stranger: ya
Stranger: i m doing my own business still
You: I need to do my own business too
You: omg wtf was that?
You: i just heard a loud boom outside of my house
Stranger: whats that?
You: I don't know! Let me look out the window and I'll tell you...hold on a sec
Stranger: ok but tell me that from where u r?
You: I'm from a small island off the coast of the northern United States
Stranger: oh gooe
Stranger: good
You: let me look outside
Stranger: ok
You: holy shit! Something crashed on the island!
Stranger: what is that?
You: I know you're not gonna believe me but I swear it looks like some sort of UFO or spaceship or somethig
Stranger: oh god send me photos of that
You: I don't have a camera
You: i wish I did
You: i'd send this shit to the news!
Stranger: oh
You: my neighbor just came running up to my door and said something about a hatch opening on it...i'm a bit frightened now
Stranger: u dont have mobile?
You: I accidentally dropped my phone in the water when I was on the beach yesterday
Stranger: thats bad
You: yeah
You: ok let me look out the window again
You: i gotta see whats going on with this thing
You: HOLY SHIT!!!
Stranger: so whats going on?
You: ok...this...this is fucking insane.
Stranger: whats ur name?
You: I couldn't quite make out what it was because its a bit dark but some sort of man or creature or something has emerged from the apparent spaceship that crashed on the island
You: my name is Bartholomew
You: people call me Mew
Stranger: age?
You: OMG THAT IS NOT A FUCKING MAN! HOLY SHIT!!!!!!
You: WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING!??!?!
You: i'm 23
You: I know this sounds crazy but I swear its true
You: i'm freaking the fuck out right now
You: i've never seen anything in my life that looks like this creature
You: i just simultaneously pissed and shit myself a minute ago when I looked out the window. I had to completely change clothes and take a quick shower
Stranger: m/f
You: f
Stranger: ok still i want 2 go
Stranger: r u in fb?
You: no
You: dude there is a fucking alien creature on this island and you're asking about goddamn Facebook?
You: are you serious right now?
Stranger: but i wann go outside
You: well so do I but if I do i'll get murdered by this fucking alien
Stranger: take care dear
You: wait
You: you're gonna leave me?
You: you're my only hope of survival!
Stranger: if u want 2 contect than add me on fb
You: fine. Go outside. I'm gonna do my best not to get murdered by this alien. Where do you live? I'm sending this motherfucker to your house next since you won't help me. I'll tell him to look for you outside.
Stranger: thanx
Stranger: i m at australia
You: ok good
You: have fun outside.
You: the alien is coming for you
You: and he's bringing his friends.
Stranger: hahahahaaa
You: they're gonna murder you and all of australia
You: and probably mexico
You: and maybe a lil bit of canada
Stranger: thanx
Stranger: u r mad?
You: well there's a fucking horrible alien creature outside my house and all you can think about is Facebook and going outside
You: so I'm not happy
Stranger: so what can i do for u tell me darlling
You: no, its too late
You: the alien is beating on my door now
Stranger: i can pray for u
You: i'll be dead in a few minutes
Stranger: oh good
You: he'll probably fuck my corpse
You: and experiment on it or something
You: i hope you're happy with yourself
Stranger: ya but u r going to hell?
You: well I'm sure that being murdered and fucked by an alien doesn't qualify me for a one-way ticket to heaven
Stranger: oh
You: and its all your fault
You: you could have saved me
Stranger: why?
Stranger: how?
You: but you kept wasting time with all that talk of Facebook and going outside
You: and it gave the alien time to get to me
Stranger: ok send alien at me
Stranger: i can handle
You: i don't think you can
You: he looks mean and angry
You: he would probably murder you and fuck your corpse too
Stranger: i sware i can
You: and then shit in your mouth
You: he's a spiteful alien
Stranger: hahahhahaHH
Stranger: ya
You: I can tell by the way he walks
Stranger: me 2
You: goddammit why are you laughing?
Stranger: k
You: this is a serious matter
You: this alien is now halfway through my door
You: OMG ITS IN MY HOUSE
You: HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stranger: dear dont afraid of them
Stranger: pray 2 god
You: wHo iS tHiS?
Stranger: god?
Stranger: love u dear
You: i aM DrOrk AlBaStErOn oF ThE PlAnEt MeSxTRsL
You: YoU WiLl ObEy ME PaThEtiC HuMaN
Stranger: bye now i must have 2 go
You: I HaVe MuRdErEd ThE OnE YoU CaLl DeAr
Stranger: love u take care
You: LoVe?
You: WhAt Is ThIs ThInG YoU CaLl LoVE?
Your conversational partner has disconnected.
Poor guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment